Monday, July 30, 2007

Spain day 2

After a restless night, Omar and I got up around 8am. It was already very hot as the sun had been shining for a couple of hours. The shower felt great but after getting out I was already wet with sweat. We decided to go to the supermarket to pick up some things. We were lucky to find one that was open on a Sunday. We then went into the pool. Omar had a great time, I put these arm floats on him and he swam by himself all the way to the other side of the pool where the beach balls were. I am very proud of him! Now he refuses to sit in a regular float. He was exhausted after being in the pool for over an hour and took a three hour nap. I actually fell asleep with him and I didn’t know we slept that long. It was really nice and we both needed it. We drove to the board walk and walked around until we found a nice looking restaurant for dinner. Omar was very excited to see the beach and the ocean an it was hard to keep him on the board walk with me. I had ordered fish for us, and he ate the whole thing, he was so hungry. After dinner we did a bit more walking got some ice cream and went back to the house. The boys played a bit and we watched the sun set which was breath taking. Omar asked to go to sleep around 10.30pm so we are slowly getting him back into routine. Tomorrow we will go to the beach early in the morning as it is so hot. That is it for now:)

No comments: