Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Omar's new tricycle!

This was a totally not expected buy as we went to the toy store to pick up a DVD for a friend. We passed the bicycle section and all these kids were there driving around. Of course we stopped to look and noticed a lot of little kids on tricycles. I took Omar out of the cart and let him try out all the little bikes and stuff and he had a blast. We stayed a lot longer in the store as planned as there were a lot of other little kids that were also playing around there.
It seems that I am always the last to think of things that Omar is old enough for now, so when I saw him climb on this tricycle, he put his feet on the paddles and tried to go! I was very excited and couldn't believe it, he is not a baby anymore. I let him try out all the tricycles they had and then he picked one. I let him ride on it for a little while longer to make sure he liked it and he did. It must be the dutch blood in him that he just put his feet on the paddles and started going haha
We bought it and back home he rode it outside for a bit until dinner time.
Yesterday we had his friend Ella over for dinner and they both had a lot of fun with it outside, then they didn't want to part with it and it came inside.
So today Omar has been riding it in the kitchen. (I actually took a go on it as well)
Here he is with his new little bike this morning in the kitchen. My little dutch boy.

No comments: