We got up early to go to the market, unfortunately it was not there so we decided to just keep driving to the next town. We stopped at a small town called Nerja. It was pretty, especially the beach side. We are planning to return there for a swim sometime this week. Today was the hottest day of this week, and we really felt it. We spend most of the day in the pool, it was so hot Omar couldn’t take his nap until late afternoon. I had a really hard time getting him to sleep tonight as our room is boiling. He was drenched in sweat. Poor kid, I gave him a glass of water which he drank within seconds. I then put him in my friends stroller which fully reclines and has a bug cover. We walked around outside for about 45 minutes, until he fell asleep. I just checked the room but it is still so hot, so we are all outside now, Omar in the stroller and everyone else is in the pool. My friend brought a fan and I wish I had too. I still don’t understand why there are no fans in this house. Hopefully it will be a bit more windy tomorrow so the house can air out a bit. I think tomorrow we are driving to one of the nearby towns to do some sight seeing. Should be fun!
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Spain day 4
We got up early to go to the market, unfortunately it was not there so we decided to just keep driving to the next town. We stopped at a small town called Nerja. It was pretty, especially the beach side. We are planning to return there for a swim sometime this week. Today was the hottest day of this week, and we really felt it. We spend most of the day in the pool, it was so hot Omar couldn’t take his nap until late afternoon. I had a really hard time getting him to sleep tonight as our room is boiling. He was drenched in sweat. Poor kid, I gave him a glass of water which he drank within seconds. I then put him in my friends stroller which fully reclines and has a bug cover. We walked around outside for about 45 minutes, until he fell asleep. I just checked the room but it is still so hot, so we are all outside now, Omar in the stroller and everyone else is in the pool. My friend brought a fan and I wish I had too. I still don’t understand why there are no fans in this house. Hopefully it will be a bit more windy tomorrow so the house can air out a bit. I think tomorrow we are driving to one of the nearby towns to do some sight seeing. Should be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment