Saturday, August 4, 2007

Last night in Spain

The time has come to say goodbye, I am feeling sad but also happy I got to experience this. It has been an interesting week, with good things and bad. Tomorrow we have to leave the house at 9am, our flight to Holland is a little after 12pm. We had a nice day today, went to the beach in Nerja in the morning, I took Omar in the ocean, and he loved it. There were a lot of jelly fish though so we had to be very careful. All the Spanish old ladies kept coming over to tell us about the jelly fish and to be extra careful with our little ones. We then walked into town and had some pastries. After driving back to the house Omar didn’t want to nap so we went shopping and he slept for two hours in the stroller. We got back later in the afternoon and drove to the board walk for some food. The waiter was very rude, and when we were paying he actually yelled at us and started throwing things. We just smiled at him and thanked him for the great service which made him more mad. The food and drinks were really good though. Omar played a little on the beach, had some ice cream and we drove back to the house. We went for a swim in the pool and then Omar went to bed. I just finished packing, and about to go to bed myself. Our last night in Spain...

No comments: