The days have gone by really fast. We only have
tomorrow left and then we leave. I guess the saying ‘time flies when you are having fun’ is true. The last couple of days we’ve been at the pool, exploring different towns, and just relaxing. I am sad the week is almost over and that I might not see my old
friends for a while. I hope of course we can do this reunion every year, but who knows, a year is a long time and lives go on. I really hope we don’t lose touch of each other, as it was wonderful getting to know everyone again. Omar has made good friends with Benjamin and I know he will miss him. As I am typing this I am looking out of the window in my room at the moon and the spectacular view. The nights are wonderful here. Tomorrow we are going to the town Nerja and spend our last time at the beach. After that we don’t have any plans, there is a mall nearby where I would like to go to for a little bit, and hopefully I get to spend some time at the pool when Omar takes his nap. He is finally back on schedule after almost a week.. I wonder how he will do once we get back to the US. I like Spain, it is pretty here, and the people are very nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment