Omar has been feeling a little under the weather the past couple of days. We thought it was allergies but it turns out he has an ear infection! So much to my surprise as he has never had one before. The doctor said both sides were red but the right one was bulging, whatever that means. And on top of that it looks like he has another sinus infection. So now he is on antibiotics and Motrin for the pain.
Poor little guy, it must really hurt because he cried for two hours before finally falling asleep exhausted. I am guessing it will be a fun night tonight again...
I really like the doctor we saw today, she was probably the nicest one I have met in that office. I think she is from Africa. Omar had actually fallen asleep in the car. He didn't even wake up when I put him on the scale to weigh him. He did finally wake up when the doctor took a look at his belly, he did not like that! She also let me look at his ears so I could see what an infection looks like. I think from now on she might be our new doctor, she was just so nice!
As for the rest of the day, it was hectic, Horus got sick again last night and threw up all over the house, about 10 times or so, so I had the lovely job of cleaning that up this morning. Then we had to go to the vet to do more tests on him and they gave me more medicine. Tomorrow we will get the results on his kidneys. All of this was before Omar's doctor's appointment, he liked the toys at the vet so much he didn't want to leave. Lucky for him we had to go back in the afternoon for Isis.
Well, this is it for now, I would've added some pics but Omar hid the cord to upload to the computer. Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment