Today is my birthday and when Ramy asked me what I wanted I told him, I want one extra hour of sleep in the morning. I didn't get that but what I did get was Omar slept 8 hours straight without waking up! I couldn't believe it. This is by far the best birthday gift ever. Omar has NEVER slept more than 3 hours at a time without waking up. In his whole life he slept six hours straight a total of 4 times. This 8 hours sets a record! I don't know what I did different yesterday for him to sleep so well, or maybe it was the last prayer I did for the night that was answered. I hope the same thing will happen again tonight, but I am not holding my breath hahaI see Omar is capable of doing it though and he seemed in a much better mood today too.
I am very happy and very proud of him!
1 comment:
That is an AWESOME birthday gift! I hope he does it for you again.
Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment